Why Choose Us?
Whether you are letting a property for the first time, or already work with an existing property portfolio, we are able to provide unrivalled expertise in our market place, aiming to maximise returns on investment whilst exceeding your expectations on all levels of service.
- A friendly, professional and personal service
- 45 years letting experience
- Excellent communication and free professional advice
- Extensive services that can be tailored for your needs
- Real time updates & proactive feedback
- Expansive property marketing to attract suitable tenants quickly
- ARLA qualified agent support
Property Marketing Service For Any Property Within The UK : £60.00 inc VAT per listing
This is a very popular service amongst our private landlords who need more exposure for their properties and would like to attract a higher calibre of tenant.
- Exclusively advertise each listing on Rightmove, our website and all social media platforms.
- Forward on all enquiries via email, text and Whatsapp to the Landlord, including weekends and bank holidays.
- A Rightmove report provided every 7 days to the Landlord.
- Each listing to be kept online until it is rented or instructed by the landlord to remove.
Tenant Introduction £270.00
With the Tenant Introduction service, the landlord would become solely responsible for any issues that arise following the commencement date of the tenancy.
The Tenant Introduction service will provide you with the following benefits:
- Carry out initial market appraisal, provide a realistic market rental value of the property, suggest where appropriate improvements could be made to the property to optimise this.
- Advertise and promote the property on Rightmove and our website. Erect a To Let board where appropriate.
- Qualify prospective tenants and arrange viewings with all suitable applicants.
- Obtain satisfactory references on Tenants and any Guarantors.
- Complete right to rent verification.
- Prepare and execute the Tenancy Agreement.
- Receive the first month’s rent and security deposit.
Full management: A fee of 8% of the monthly rent (the “Commission”), payable monthly upon receipt of the rent.
In addition to the 8% monthly management fee there may be a set-up fee which includes the compilation of the inventory, schedule of condition, writing of the tenancy agreement and tenant check out which is equivalent to one weeks’ rent subject to a minimum sum of £150.00. In addition to a fee of £30.00 to register the deposit with mydeposits. These charges are subject to VAT.
In addition to the tenant introduction service the full management also includes:
- An inventory detailing the general condition and contents, which will be checked at the termination, prior to any deposit being repaid to the tenant.
- Receive and hold security deposit as Stakeholder as per The Tenancy Deposit Scheme administered by mydeposits.
- Collection of ongoing rental payments and forwarding them by bank transfer to your chosen account and forwarding monthly statements (deposits retained by a government approved deposit scheme).
- Inspection of the property at agreed intervals to ensure that the tenant/s are fulfilling their obligations under the terms of their tenancy agreement, as well as providing a written report of the property.
- Action against the tenant in the event of rental arrears or any other breach of condition within the tenancy agreement.
- Organisation of repair or maintenance, instructing a tradesman to attend the property, obtain estimates where necessary, supervise works and settle accounts. This shall be subject to the agreed cost limit. However in an emergency, the right is reserved to proceed without prior authorisation.
- Arranging service contracts if requested by the landlord.
- Carrying out a full property inspection and inventory check at the end of each tenancy and dealing with matters relating to unfair wear and tear, before releasing the tenant's deposit.
- Re-letting the property unless otherwise instructed by the landlord.
Additional or Add-On Services:
- Monthly Rent Collection: 5%of the monthly rent, payable monthly upon receipt of the rent.
- Receive, Register and hold security deposit as Stakeholder: £40.00
- Obtain satisfactory references on Tenants and any Guarantors: £20.00 excl VAT per Tenant.
- Inventory: Price dependent on size of house.
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement: £50.00
- Monthly Property Management: 6% of the monthly rent, payable monthly upon receipt of the rent.
We also specialise in HMO Set Ups, Tenancy Arrears Help and Advice and Investment Advice.