Dedman Lettings is pleased to offer this 1624sqft large office in Newdigate Village, Surrey. The office has two small office/meeting rooms, including a kitchen area and separate ladies and gents loos.
- The unit is gas central heated with underfloor heating.
- Availability is negotiable
- Large car park onsite
- Good internet speeds with Fibre available
- Village shop with post office and a country pub all within walking distance.
- Farm is gated and alarmed from 10pm to 7am (Access is restricted in these hours) with 24hr CCTV.
- The agreement is on a flexible licence with no tied in period unless requested
- Two-month deposit required
- Additional costs - gas and electric usage and £300.00 quarterly service charge. Service charge includes maintenance on, parking areas, access routes, security, general waste and recycling service, outside maintenance to the building, water, etc.
Our agency will not progress an application until the holding deposit has been paid and an application form is completed and returned by the applicant(s). To avoid unnecessary delays, it’s important that you return your application form(s) within 48 hours.
The holding deposit is the equivalent of one week’s rent, which once paid, is offset against the total balance due.
A tenancy cannot be completed until the agreed first month’s rent and bond are paid in full. On occasions, the Landlord may request a guarantor in order to offer a tenancy subject to referencing. The holding deposit is non-refundable should following referencing, it is discovered that key material facts have been omitted or prove false which then leads to the Landlord declining your application.
By paying the holding deposit, the property you have reserved will be taken off the market and all future viewings cancelled, and it is therefore deemed fair that the tenant will receive no refund should they later decide not to take up the tenancy or fail to move in on the agreed proposed check in date.
If the Landlord decides against proceeding with the tenancy, the tenant will receive a full refund of all monies paid.